Wednesday, May 8, 2013

5/8/13 Elder Peterson

Well, to start off this letter, I just want to say that everything is going great. I want to answer a few questions because I will probably forget to if I don't do it now.

First thing, I am only allowed to email for 30 minutes. I guess those people who speak another language are spoiled rotten or something...(Hermana Peterson, Elder Wilson, Elder Leavitt). Anyways, I have realized that it is really hard for me to email and read all of the letters on here so if I have a say in anything, I would love for people to write me. I wish that I had more time to email but I don't. So, it would be great if you could send me Hermana's weekly letter typed in a letter so I can read it.

Next thing, I have church from 10-1 my time and we will probably be calling right after church. So probably around 2 because it takes a while to get home. So I think that puts us around 12? Anyways I will let you know. We get to text you on Thursday or Friday to coordinate. But I am really excited.

Lastly, I didn't have time to write letters today, and so I will be sending some next week hopefully. Hopefully. We just so happened to go to the zoo today and so we ran out of time.

Alright. This past Sunday Walter was baptized!!! I am sending you couple of pictures. I had the privilege of being able to baptize him. It was an amazing experience. And he complimented me on my muscles because I was able to baptize him. I kind of felt good honestly. This past week was really great. Elder Radford is a very hardworking missionary and has already taught me a lot. I have grown to love him a lot already. He actually reminds me a lot of Devin Carroll mixed with Elder Farley. he is awesome. This past week we picked up a lot of potential investigators. I am excited to visit a few people this week. We actually have an appointment tonight with a really sweet guy named Greg. We are hoping the first lesson goes well.
 
There are a lot of things going on in my mind right now. I am really excited to call on Sunday! Hopefully we can line it up so that I can talk to Hermana Peterson. That would be awesome. I am hoping that I have stuff to talk about but I know that I will. Also, we have a ton of appointments this week and I am pretty stressed out. But I know that the Lord is going to bless us for working hard.

Well, I got to run. I love you all so much and we will talk on Sunday!!! Happy early Mother's Day.

Love,
Elder Peterson

My First Baptism!!
 
My 2nd companion Elder Radford, Walter and Me
 
 Our district with a few members for Family Home Evening (FHE)
 
 "President (Matsumori) visits with some missionaries in the parking lot. I just wanted you to see how green everything is right now." (This came from the Washington DC blogspot)
I spotted my Elder Peterson, so I had to "borrow" the photo for our missionary blogspot! :)
Thank you Sister Matsumori...

No comments:

Post a Comment