Wednesday, June 5, 2013

6/5/13 Elder Peterson


Hello Everybody!!

So, guess what? This week has been really amazing!! First off I want to tell you about the most amazing Sunday I have had on my mission. To start off 3 of our investigators came to church!!!!!!!!!!! It is awesome. Their names are Caesar, Abraham, and Bessie. They all had a wonderful time. Caesar is the man. He is from El Salvador but prefers English so we are teaching him. He is one of the funniest most coolest guys ever! Abraham was a man that we talked to on the street last week and we set up an appointment with him for last Friday. He called us and told us that he would have to reschedule but instead we invited him to attend church with us. He came and he said that he wants to do everything he can to become active in our church. It was definitely a miracle. Bessie is a 90 year old lady and she is really funny. She enjoyed church but it was a little too long for her. We are meeting with her tomorrow for a lesson. Hopefully it turns out well.

Anyways the day got even better. Caesar and Abraham both came to the Night of Music and Inspiration with us and they both had the best time of their lives. Caesar told us that he hasn't had a Sunday like this in a very long time. He felt the Spirit very strong that day. It was so amazing!! We are definitely receiving a lot of blessings this week!

So, besides that everything is going pretty normal. We are preparing ourselves for transfers next week. Today was the last time that the Matsumori's were able to attend the temple with all of the missionaries. It was a wonderful experience this morning to go into the House of the Lord. The Spirit was definitely strong.

It is really weird for me to think that I will probably be leaving this next week from my area. I have really enjoyed the DC 3rd South area. I most likely will be transferring out of here. Anyways...

Thanks for the pictures!! It is great to see all of the activities going on at home. Seth's project looks awesome! You should print it out and send it to me. As a matter of fact I love when you send hard copy pictures! I put them in my journal so I can look at them often. And as for the birthday ideas I will write about them next week cause I am out of time today.

But I love you all so much!!! And I miss you! Stay cool in the AZ!

Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment