Tuesday, December 31, 2013

12/30/13 Elder Peterson - Hey Everyone!!


Well, Happy Holidays everyone!!!

This is Elder Peterson reporting on another great week out here.
Here are a couple highlights for this past week.

- I got to skype with my family!!!!! and I got to see my Sister as well which was amazing. and my extended family the Wilsons and Elder Wilson on a mission. It was truly a blessing!

- I was able to sing at the Visitors center Christmas night.

- All of my investigators are doing great!

- I was able to give a talk in church about missionary work. I hope the ward is pumped now!

- That's about it for this past week.

Thanks to everyone who sent me gifts! I sure do appreciate it a lot. It was really great to be able to have Christmas out here on the mission. It didn't feel the same without my family around though but that is okay. I only have to do it one more time!
 
Everything is going great and I don't have much to say. Hopefully I will have more to say this next week!! (I will second that!!)

I love you all! Sorry that this letter is all over the place but happy early new years! Celebrate the good times!

-Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment