Well, Happy Holidays everyone!!!
This is Elder Peterson reporting on another great week out here.Here are a couple highlights for this past week.
- I got to skype with my family!!!!! and I got to see my Sister as well which was amazing. and my extended family the Wilsons and Elder Wilson on a mission. It was truly a blessing!
- I was able to sing at the Visitors center Christmas night.
- All of my investigators are doing great!
- I was able to give a talk in church about missionary work. I hope the ward is pumped now!
- That's about it for this past week.
Thanks to everyone who sent me gifts! I sure do appreciate it a lot. It was really great to be able to have Christmas out here on the mission. It didn't feel the same without my family around though but that is okay. I only have to do it one more time!
Everything is going great and I don't have much to say. Hopefully I will have more to say this next week!! (I will second that!!)
I love you all! Sorry that this letter is all over the place but happy early new years! Celebrate the good times!