Tuesday, December 10, 2013

21/9/13 Elder Peterson - Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

Alright I am wanting to send a few pictures and so this email is going to be shorter than usual. So basically it is going to be a couple paragraphs because I never write a lot. But, this past week was really great! I am really enjoying being in the Capitol East area. It is a lot of fun and there are a lot of people that need the gospel here!

So a couple of cool things. We got a referral on our phone for a lady named Jasmine and she is super cool! We were able to stop by this past Friday and sit down and talk with her. We are planning on stopping by this week again to teach her and commit her to baptism. She is really nice and she is definitely one to pray for. She needs the Gospel so bad!
 
Also, yesterday it snowed major. It happened while we were in church and so all of us Elders got to go out and scrape ice and snow off of every one's cars  before they left. That was my first time ever scraping snow. Sad but true! I love Arizona so much...:)
 
Well that's about it for this week. I know that this is real short. But I am going to send a lot of pictures. I love you all and happy holidays! Next week I will write a lot more.

Elder Peterson
 
Oh and I also found out that I am going to be able to Skype on Christmas! Hurray!
Thanks I have a flash drive that I put the songs on and I have enough warm stuff!

Right at the beginning of a huge snow storm.

More snow (since then, they received several inches!!)

Elder Wendt and Me

Goofy!

Festival of the Lights - DC Temple

Elder Galuvao right before he left - I'm going to miss this guy!!

Elder Porter, Elder Galuvao and a great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment