Tuesday, January 21, 2014

1/21/14 Elder Peterson Well, it is snowing right now!

Hello friends and family! This past week has been a fun ride. For the record, we weren't able to email yesterday because of the holiday so we got permission to email today. And it is snowing like crazy! I love the snow!

So, things are starting to pick up out here in Maryland. Training Elder Redmond has been an adventure. He has really helped me to work harder and be even more obedient. He is a great guy. I hope that he continues to work hard and progress throughout his time in the mission field.

This past Sunday we had the chance to sit in a Ward Leadership Training because our ward was having our ward conference. Our Stake President gave us a training on invitations. I really learned a lot from him and I have some good ideas on what I can do better. Now I just need to apply them which is the hardest part.

So we have seen some great miracles this past week. My testimony of tracting has grown a lot. This week we had a goal as a district in contacting 100 people. This number is huge for our district because that meant that we needed to talk to 50 people per companionship(since our district only has 2 companionships). Our average per week is about 25 people. We were going all in on this one. But we were able to do it! We talked to 104 people. I know that that isn't a lot of people but it truly was a miracle! Also, we found some new great people to teach. Hopefully they will continue to progress in the Gospel.
 
That is about it from me for this week. Hope that you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment