Monday, February 10, 2014

2-10-14 Hermana Peterson - Back almost 100%!!

Gah. The time goes by so fast on Mondays. I feel like I just got on and now I´m having to get off!! But, this week was so good. To start off, Eloisa got baptized! What a wonderful woman she is. She´s so great! And she´s so excited to start on this path in the church!

Eloisa's baptism!!
 
Now, we´re working with Cecilia and Bernardita that are friends with Vilma (who was baptized a few weeks ago). She´s such a fantastic missionary! Cecilia has fecha for the 1st and we´re going to put fecha with Bernardita for the 8th. Please keep them in your prayers so that they can keep progressing and get baptized! Also, we´re working with Patricia who HAS FELT THE SPIRIT AND still feels it in her house. BUT, her husband doesn´t want her to get baptized because she was already baptized. So, we´ve got to work with her, and her husband, but keep them in your prayers too. We´re working with a few other people, but those 3 are our main investigators!

This week I really started taking notes while I´m studying and I just am getting so much more out of it! I learned a lot about the importance of the Holy Ghost and the Book of Mormon this week and how together, they are the best tool that we have as missionaries! How are your readings going in the Book of Mormon? Are you all reading daily?!

Happy birthday this week to Grandpa Z! Gramps, I wish we could celebrate together, but we´ll have to celebrate apart. I love you!!! :)

Okay and that´s a rap. BOOM BOOM CH.
Question, do you prefer more photos or more writing. The computers take forever to download the pictures, so it´s gonna have to be one or the other. I don´t really care, but what do you prefer?!

My back is almost 100% better! I only stayed in for maximum 2 hours this week. We´ve been working super hard and we´re seeing the results!

THANK YOU for your prayers and I promise my email will be better next week! Seth and Bekah are getting letters in the mail tomorrow.
I LOVE YOU FAVORITE FAMILY YOU!
Love,
Hermana Peterson
Cauquenes

The nasty slug we found in the apartment

Eating corn on the cob American style...
Hermana Moran (my companion) and Me!!

Hermanas Glaizer and Marroquin

The Scholes from Utah - they are awesome!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment