Monday, May 5, 2014

5/5/14 Elder Peterson - I Can't Wait For Mother's Day!

I want to start off by apologizing my Ipad is struggling right now and so I can't use the voice thing and so this is probably going to be a lot shorter. I will try me best to type quickly and efficiently.
Well, this past week was pretty good. We didn't really teach anyone but we were able to continue to build our relationship with the ward family. I love this ward! We had dinner with the Naluai family on Thursday and they are super cool. They remind me a lot of you Mom and Dad. It was a lot of fun. We also are starting to get adjusted to the new changes in the ward. We have a new bishopric and it is going to be fun to work with them. They are nice guys. Also, we are going to be seeing some more changes in Ward Leadership in the future. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. 

So something crazy that happened this past week was we were able to get permission to go to a Young Single Adult (YSA) activity that was happening on the beach down here. Yeah I said the beach. It was pretty fun. We were hoping that more people would've showed up but there wasn't really a lot of people. Hopefully if they have it again there will be more people who attend. 

This week is going to be a crazy one. Elder Hunt has a temple interview up at the Visitor's Center tomorrow night and that is about a 2 hour drive. Then we have The Temple trip the following morning. We are planning on spending the night at another missionary apartment so we don't have to take two trips. Then on Friday Elder Hunt has to go back up into Northern Maryland to go to the Departing Dinner at the Mission home..crazy days!!! We are gonna get nothing done in our area this week because of how crazy it is!

Anyways that is about it from me. I hope that you all have a great week and I can't wait for Mother's Day! Talk to you all later.

Love,
Elder Peterson
 
PS
So I will be on to skype around 1 oclock our time actually. It might be a little later or earlier so be ready for it. I can't tell you a specific time but it will be from around 12:30-1:30. A member of our ward is having us over for an early lunch. Then I am going to be singing a solo Firm in the Faith at the Night of Music and Inspiration that evening at the Visitors Center. I will be singing just for you mom.

1 comment:

  1. awww, how sweet! gotta love that Elder Peterson! What a champ!! (this will look like E. Farley posted..but it's really Momma Farley!)

    ReplyDelete