Monday, June 9, 2014

6/9/14 Elder Peterson - Hey Ya'll!!

Well, hello everyone!
This week is going to be a little short. Just because we have lots of stuff to do today.
 
This past week was pretty awesome. We were able to have a Zone Training meeting and I gave a workshop at it. It was pretty nerve racking because there was a lot of people at it. I think that I did a good job though. I was pretty grateful for it. I learned a lot from the meeting. One of the things that I learned was how important it is for us to commit members to do things. A lot of the times members want to do missionary work, but they don't know how to do it exactly. That was my long list in the meeting. It is our responsibility as missionaries to help them know what they can do and give them things to do. Elder Ortega and I have had a chance to do this with members and it is starting to bring some great things out of it. I am grateful for the things that have been happening down here in Lexington Park.

Last night we had a blast going up to the Night of Music and Inspiration. We were able to bring one of our investigators and Lauren W. with us and she had a fun time.
Elder Peterson's cousin Meagan Shepherd was able to see him at Night of Music and Inspiration...lucky girl!!

Making homemade tortillas at a member's home


 Elder Ortega and me in the back and Elders Fisher and Raasveld up front
 
Today we had our zone activity. We played volleyball and we had a giant water balloon fight. It was super fun.
 
That's about it for this week. Next week I'll be able to write more for sure. I hope that you all have a wonderful week!
 
Love,
Elder Peterson
A gorgeous view from the bridge that connects Lexington Park and Lusby

I am always in awe when I see this temple

 

No comments:

Post a Comment