Monday, July 7, 2014

7/1/14 Elder Peterson - Super short, and super late for Mom!!

Alright so this is going to be super short I am sorry! But things are super crazy up here in DC!!

First off, I go transferred and I am now in the DC 2nd ward and it is super awesome! It is kind of weird to be in the singles ward but I will get used to it. 
 
I am really excited for this transfer! I get to be with one of the missionaries that came out with me Elder Hansen and he is the man! He is super awesome and such a hard working missionary. 
 
It was really cool to run into Meagan on Sunday. She told me that she was planning on visiting anyway but that Mom told her to come and visit. She seems to be enjoying her stay out here! 
 
I am having a blast! I love being a missionary. Elder Hansen and I are super busy all of the time but we are really having fun and making the best of our time. 

Well, I am sorry that this is super short. I think that I am setting a new record...haha maybe not. I have had a short email or two.

But I love you all! I hope that you have a great week!
Elder Peterson

The photos are of some of my favorite people that I met in Lexington Park. I will miss them!
 






Lindsey Sterling performing at the Visitor's Center

No comments:

Post a Comment