Monday, July 28, 2014

7/28/14 Elder Peterson - Oh, Boy! Missions are Crazy Awesome!

Well, this past week has been an adventure! We had a really crazy week. It was super busy and it was super fun! Let me tell you a few things.

First off, thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I had a great day.

 
Opening gifts on my 20th Birthday

Getting a birthday attack from Elder Swensen

My new gift from President Cooke...I wish...


Secondly, Elder Hansen and I had a good time this week. We were able to teach a few lessons which were pretty good. We have started teaching a girl named Jessica who is really cool! It is so crazy to see how prepared she is to hear the Gospel. If we continue to meet with her, she will definitely accept the Gospel. She is super nice and really fun to be around. Also, Robert is doing really good too! We got to meet with him this past week on Saturday and had a great lesson with him.

It was also a fun experience for Elder Hansen and I to go out to dinner with two wonderful people. Bro. Armstrong and Bro. Weitzner took us out to dinner on Friday and Saturday. They are so awesome! It was fun to catch up with them a little bit.
 
So a Elder Hansen and I are getting along really well. He is such a good missionary. It has been really fun to be able to serve with him. This transfer is going by so quickly. We only have about a week left. Where does the time go?

  
Meeting Senator Lee from Utah

Sitting in Senator Lee's desk - doesn't he look official!

With Brigham Young at the US Capitol Building


Congrats Cali on the baby! She is so cute and she was born in a great month!

Also, how was the Cabin Trip family? And how was scout camp Seth? And how is work going Rebekah? And Caleb and Leah, congrats on the swimming! That is so cool!

Well, that is about it from me. I am running out of time but I promise to write longer next week! I am so grateful for the Gospel. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Love,
Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment