Monday, August 18, 2014

8/18/14 Elder Peterson - Another Great Week

Well, this is Elder Peterson just wanting to let everyone know that this was a great week. I am having such a good time with Elder Wilcox my new companion. He is a stud!

This past week we had our Zone Training meeting on Thursday and it went really well. There was a really good training given on how to study the scriptures and I really learned a lot from it. After studying the scriptures for a year and a half you kinda get into a habit of how you like to study and it was great to get a couple of other tips on how to study effectively. I was grateful for it.

Also, we are having a big push in our mission on getting 20 lessons a week. This past week we tried super hard but only got 15 which is still really good! We are definitely going to get it this week. Tamar is supposed to be getting baptized this Sunday. We are super excited.
Please pray for him that he will be able to get out of the hospital though because he just went in on Saturday.
 
So my roommate Elder Christensen goes home on Wednesday. He is going home a little early for school. He has only been in this area for a couple weeks but he has been really cool.

Wow, it is so crazy that Hermana Peterson is going home next week! I love her so much.

Well, that is about it from me this week. I hope that everyone has a great week!

Love,
Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment