Monday, September 1, 2014

9-1-14 Elder Peterson - Overjoyed for Hannah!

Wow, I am so happy and overjoyed that Hannah made it home! It was really touching to see the pictures that were taken at the terminal.  It also looks like the past few days have been a lot of fun.


 
The only one missing is Elder Peterson!!



This week has been really crazy. We have had some really crazy experiences but I don't have a lot of time to write today, so I am going to do the best that I can.
 
To start off, Elder Wilcox and I had a 3rd companion for 3 days this past week. His name is Elder Moreno and he is from Sandy Utah. The reason why he was with us was because he had to come here to DC to get his visa for Kazakhstan. I know I am not spelling it right but auto correct doesn't know how to either...
 
It was a pretty neat experience having him with us. He taught me a lot. He has been serving in Russia for the past two months and he is truly a humble guy. I did not realize how amazing it is to live in the US until I talked with him about Russia. The life of a missionary in Russia is way different than here. He was a nice guy and I am grateful for the opportunity I had to get to know him for a couple of days.
 
Another crazy thing that happened was a that we were able to take Tamar to the visitors center (VC) on Friday. It was his first time getting a tour of the VC and he enjoyed it a lot. He was falling asleep a little bit throughout it but it was okay. He got what he was supposed to get out of it. The Visitor Center is such an amazing tool we have to share the Gospel. The spirit there is so strong and everyone who goes to it is touched and can feel of that strong spirit.
 
Well, I have to wrap things up. We had our Zone Activity today and so it took a lot of the time we had today. But I love you all so much and I hope you have a great week!

Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment