Thursday, October 16, 2014

10/13/14 Elder Peterson - This. Past. Week. Was. Awesome.

Alright, I don't know where to start. This. Past. Week. Was. Awesome.

Do you want to know why? Because it was full of miracles baby! That's why!

Ok, so I want to share a couple of them. First off, Bobby Joe and Gabby are awesome! We had such a good lesson with them this past week. I love going over there to visit with them and to share with them more of the Gospel. They are very honest with us about their feelings and opinions. It is so great!

The next thing that I want to talk about is an experience I had last week while I was on exchange with one of the missionaries named Elder Andrade. We went to go and check on Tamar because unfortunately he has not been getting back with us and didn't come to conference like he said that he would. When we went he was outside the nursing home about to go to the store to buy some cigarettes. We were able to stop him just I the knick of time! We got to talk to him and he said that he is still having a really hard time giving up the smoking habit. He wants to take things a little bit slower because of it. I think it is a great decision. Also that same day we were able to meet with one of our other investigators L'Darius and he is doing great! He just recently applied for a new job at work to allow him to have Sundays off and he got it! He will be able to come to church this Sunday! I am so stoked. We are having so much success in our area!

The singles ward is starting to grow on me. It is kinda weird but kinda not at the same time. I am starting to like being able to interact with people my age. It is fun and it has become easy to relate to people more. I guess I am just in the right situation now.

This morning we got to go down to the National Mall and prepare for a Zone Activity we will be having next week. I will have to give you more details when it happens, but I am going to provide some pictures this week! I know, right? It is unheard of!

Well, I love the Gospel. The more that I read the Book of Mormon, the more that I pray, and the more that I testify, I can feel of the power of God. Do I have a perfect knowledge? No I don't. Is my testimony growing? Yes!

I love you all! From the mouth of Elder Wilcox, my companion.

"Party hard, be safe, and obey all of the rules."
Elder Peterson 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment