Monday, October 27, 2014

10/27/14 Elder Peterson - What a Great Week!!

Hello again everyone!

This past week was really good. We had a fun time working hard and having fun.

So this past Wednesday we had the chance of going and visiting Bobby Joe and Gabby and we had a couple of concerns about what we were teaching them. The lesson was pretty intense but overall it went well. They are so awesome! I am so happy that we were able to meet them a few weeks ago and have them as such awesome friends now. We were able to play basketball on Saturday with members of the ward and Bobby Joe came. We had fun and I am slower than I used to be...I am getting fat. Oh well, it happens as a missionary.

So how is everyone doing? What's new? Any fun plans for Halloween?

Rebekah looked so beautiful for Homecoming! I hope you had a good time Bekah!

So for a cool miracle this week. Bobby Joe and Gabby were planning on coming to church on Sunday but then they had something come up that made it so they couldn't come, but then all of a sudden Bobby Joe just popped in randomly and I was like, "what?" It was pretty sweet. He enjoyed it a lot. He only came for the first two hours but the spirit was so strong during the time he was there. The lesson in Gospel Principles was awesome. The teacher did a very good job with the lesson. It is so amazing what we can learn at church. That is one of the coolest things about going to church is that we learn every single time!

I found out yesterday that I am going to be transferring...on
Wednesday. I am pretty sad to go because I have grown to love this
area a lot. The ward is awesome, and all of the people that I have
been able to work with have been so awesome as well! I am really going to miss being here, and I am going to miss Elder Wilcox as my
companion. I have been with him for 2 transfers now and he has helped me out a lot. He is such an awesome missionary! But, I know that the Lord needs me wherever I go. I am sure of it.

Well, I love you all! I hope that you have a great Halloween!

- Elder Peterson 

The following photos are saying good bye to some of the ward members and investigators he has been serving with .



No comments:

Post a Comment