Tuesday, December 23, 2014

12/22/14 Elder Peterson - A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

Well, Merry Christmas everyone! Only 3 more days....I can hardly contain myself!

There is not much to report on this week. Last week Elder Richmond and
I both got sick and so it was really hard to do any missionary work.
We are both still recovering a little bit, but we are doing our best!
We have a couple appointments this week that we are excited for and so
we hope that they go well.

Christmas Day is going to be a blast! We get to go up to the Visitors
Center as an entire mission and watch a cartoon film. That is going to
be great! We are going to have a lot of fun on Christmas Day. We also
are going to have a fun time in Christmas Eve. Our district is having
a little get together in the morning. It is sort of a devotional
thing. Then we got invited to go to a couple of Christmas Eve parties.
It will be fun. We have so many wonderful members in our Ward. Bro.
Christensen is having us over on Christmas Eve for dinner and he is
also going to be helping with the mission lunch on Christmas. He and
his wife are wonderful people. The other couple that is going to be
helping with the lunch on Christmas are the Pratts. They are amazing
people as well.

Isn't this time of the year just amazing? We get to reflect on our
lives and how many blessings we have in our lives. I am so blessed to
have the knowledge of my Savior Jesus Christ. He came into this world
so that we can live again someday. I am also so grateful for my
family! They are the best. I am also grateful to be here serving a
mission. There are so many miracles I have been able to witness. There
are too many to count! It is amazing. I love that word...amazing. It
is a perfect word to describe the feelings of Christmas. I hope
everyone feels amazing this Christmas!

That's it from me this week! Merry Christmas!

Love,
Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment